Usability, Experience, and Evaluation Study/Notes/Caroline
- grants for non-profit organizations, project + special knowledge management
- online marketing. more of a bystander in crowdsourcing.
- has edited - nobel prize winners - bill o'reilly.
- "i don't think i have very much to say" if i was very knowledgeable on some subject. and having the time for it.
- "little wiki language"
- i would rather use the pop out - less overwhelming. very overwhelming - esp for people that aren't familiar with this kind of thing.
- i like the two different ways for people to get into it. wiki text or whatever. it's not clear what these two things mean.
- assuming i can edit here
- intuitive understanding.
- i'm one of wikipedia's biggest fans.....even though there is the crazy corruption going on.
- hesitant to do it so we don't have the need.
More of a consumer of info than a contributor for ugc stuff (e.g., amazon, yelp)
Task: add link Used double brackets Added kevin thompson knows that red = no article, and her expectation is that "Kevin Thompson" would be in red She doesn't want the link to go to a disambiguation page
tried to paste wikipedia url into link dialog when creating an internal link
Motivated and finds relevant text