We welcome your constructive feedback. Please use the Discussion page for all of your comments.
- Reduce the confusion factor that infoboxes and templates have on new users.
- Provide access to article contents that doesn't require navigating through large volumes of template text.
- Provide an editing interface for template information, contents, and fields that is suitable for advanced and new editors.
- Collapse templates within the editor to allow easier access to an articles contents.
- Maintain current method of editing templates (by expansion) while also introducing an easier method for templates that can afford such an interface (by GUI, dialog).
- Create new apis for template authors to be able to control how their template editing interface works.
- Learn how the left navigation is used quantitatively.
- Use this information to simplify and reorganize the left navigation bar.
- Nimish's click tracking data is available [here | here]
- Make highest used links always visible
- Categorize and collapse less frequently visited links.
Publish/Cancel Button Styling
Below the Editor
- Clean up all of the stuff below the editor that everyone has hard time with.
- Make user flow more explicit
- Organize and group links, messages intuitively
- Consolidate redundant links, messages
- Remove duplicate links and messages where applicable
- Collapse information that is advanced and visually overhelming
- Repeat "Publish" and "Cancel" buttons on the top and bottom of the editor.
- Give greater emphasis to the "Publish" button
- See Also: Side by Side Preview