From Wikimedia Usability Initiative
Widget allowing to add/modify/remove geographical information using OpenStreetMap
Tool to annotate pictures
- review the existing annotation tool, see if it's scalable, it import/export is possible/easy, if it can be improved, etc.
- integrate a way to tag people? places? things?
- make it work with other view sizes
Image editing tools
Basic image editing tools:
- lossless crop
- lossless rotate
- preserve metadata
- add possibility to save the resulting image with another name (not really necessary for rotate, but probably needed for crops)
- bugzilla:6672: EXIF orientation not used (rotation from digital cameras)
- bugzilla:7757: allow cropping images when rendered
Video editing tools
See Michael Dale's work, including subtitling
- Video files: see Michael's work
- SVG files: http://code.google.com/p/svg-edit/
- Photos, PNGs, etc.
- bugzilla:17012: Attach source files to uploaded images