Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Man in his thirties
- Main focus: moving pictures from other projects to Commons
- goal when contributing: to illustrate Wikipedia articles
- watches a lot of articles related to Physics
- when he finds an article without a picture, he browses the interwiki links (primarily en.wikipedia) to see if pictures are available in other language versions of the same topic.
- moves the file using CommonsHelper (and his TUSC account)
- doesn't do a lot of checking except for the license; often keeps the automatically-generated description & categories
- then adds the "now commons" template on the original file page.
- rarely uses the built-in search engine, except for proper nouns
- rarely uploads self-created works
- doesn't spend a lot of time on Commons
- as an OTRS volunteer, he prefers to stick to text permissions, because he finds media-related permissions too complicated.