We have been working hard to make things easier for our users. We are excited to share some improvements, including a new look and feel and simplified editing features. Improving the usability of our projects is a priority of the Wikimedia Foundation and we will be sharing more updates in the future.
List of the upcoming changes
Here's a brief summary of the changes we'll be rolling out over the next several weeks:
- Navigation: We have improved the navigation for reading and editing pages. Now, the tabs at the top of each page more clearly define whether you are viewing the page or discussion page, and whether you are reading or editing a page.
- Editing toolbar improvements: We have reorganized the editing toolbar to make easier to use. Now, formatting pages is simpler and more intuitive.
- Link wizard: An easy-to-use tool allows you to add links to other wiki pages as well as links to external sites.
- Search improvements: We have improved search suggestions to get you to the page you are looking for more quickly.
- Other new features: We have also introduced a table wizard to make creating tables easier and find and a replace feature to simplify page editing.
Please visit the FAQ page for more information about the changes.