Jump to navigation Jump to search
Notes about Interaction testing automation
- The diagram alludes to integration with the code-review system but it would be nice to make that more explicit as part of the development plan.
- I don't see value in testing Solaris.
- Firefox X on Solaris will be identical to Firefox X on Linux.
- We are not testing a desktop application we are testing a web site.
- We should focus on specific browser versions and quick turn around time on these regression tests not a bunch of system platforms that run identical underling software.
- - Mdale 17:21, 27 October 2009 (UTC)
- How should this integrate with the code-review system? If you give me more details, I'll work it into the (currently overly terse) documentation and the architecture diagram.
--Ryan lane 23:24, 27 October 2009 (UTC)