Usability, Experience, and Progress Study/Notes/Stephen
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- writer/blogger - smoothie company unemployed. writing a novel of my own - historical romance.
- going to school - studying art, junior college
- learn by example - take a look at the hypertext above.
- copying external link from one above - has not use (or seen?) the toolbar
- proofread in edit box - no immediate preview
- changing his written text to work within the syntax for his link. easier to do that than to link?
- see if the previous author of the article. copy + paste.
- after being showed the toolbar, he still copies by example.
- mimic what the coding, looking for shortcuts
- uses cheat sheet to figure out refernce (over button). likes seeing examples?
- cheat sheet on references - page text - look at copy!
- at this point i don't know what it's asking me to do. i can see what it's telling me to do.
- now it doesn't tell me what to do.
- references - FAIL
- that's a lot of hypertext information that makes my eyes dance all over the screen.
- that's enough to make me say i don't know what i'm doing at this point.
- right column/left column photos + templates + infoboxes